Friday, January 22, 2010

Top 5 bishies with white/silver hair

Okay, so I came up with another boring top 5 thingy to write about in my blog. I think characters with whitey/silvery-colored hairs seem to be popular in animes so here's my very biased top 5 bishies with white/silver hair.






#5 - Gokudera Hayato (Reborn!)


So #5 on my list is Vongole's Storm Guardian Gokudera Hayato. I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan of Hayato but I really admit that he's one of the most stylish characters in Reborn. Also he is quite likable... Like how he tries to act all tough and manly around but is still very much a BOY LOL. ...and his smile makes him adorable at times too, haha.






#4 - Heine Remmschteiner (Dogs)


#4 on my list is the protagonist of Dogs, which isn't really a well-known series. While the anime was meh so-so, the manga is getting quite interesting. (Except the awkward pacing of the manga with not enough pages in each chapter...) What makes this series really interesting is the set of interesting characters and of course Heine totally kicks @ss. Heine is totally cool, yes. He's a real tough one, yep. But he's also very fragile, which gives an extra touch to his character. (...and plus he's voiced by Sakurai Takahiro in anime, what more can we ask???) I hope Dogs ~Bullets and Carnage~(<=Full title of the sequel after the prequel manga, which the anime was based on) gets a TV anime someday. (Right now, it's too early given the amount of manga we have)






#3 - Sakata Gintoki (Gintama)


Awww... Poor Gin-san...
Since we are talking about "ginpatsu"(meaning silver-haired in Japanese) here, we can't NOT include this dude. Haha. So #3 on my list is Ginpachi-sensei, no... Gintoki from Gintama. This guy is just hilarious... Definitely one of the wackiest Shounen Jump heroes so far... But when he gets serious, he can be pretty cool too. Yes, Gintama is definitely better when it comes to serious story lines. <=biased opinion again






#2 - Superbia Squalo (Reborn!)


VUOOOOOOIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!
Okay, so #2 on my list is Varia's hawt battle commander Squalo-taichou~ Yes, another character from Reborn...(because I love this series LOL) Just like other Varia members, I didn't really like Squalo at first.(but not Fran since I liked him from his debut LOL) But from the future arc, he really grew on me. We can definitely tell that he really cares about Tsuna and co. in the future. ...and yes, his hair is awesome. Geez, I wanna touch that long beautiful hair of his...(Squalo: NOT A CHANCE, B*TCH!) What shampoo does he use anyway???






#1 - Takemoto Yuuta (Honey & Clover)


So yes...#1 on my list is Takemoto Yuuta from Honey & Clover. (Yeah, I know it's kinda unexpected to some of you) Honey & Clover is definitely the best slice-of-life anime I watched so far. It was such a beautiful series... Whenever I play the very last episode of the anime, I feel like crying like this during Yuuta x Hagu scene. I know a lot of people prefer Shinobu over Yuuta but I prefer the other way around like 10 times more, whew...<=biased opinion once again LOL Hagu...you gotta go find Yuuta after you get well otherwise you'll never find a man like that EVER in your life. Sorry, I talked too much here. Yes, Takemoto Yuuta rocks and he really deserves a good future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home