Friday, February 12, 2010

Reborn chapter 277

An epic chapter this week~!



The ring from Lanchia blocks a critical attack from Byakuran and saves Tsuna. Wao, finally Amano-sensei brought up that ring to the plot. It's a shame that Lanchia hasn't showed up yet in the future arc.


1st Generation Guardians are lending them the power! My favorite 1st Generation Guardians are Araudy(1st Cloud Guardian-Hibari look-alike) and Rampo(1st Lightning Guardian-Adult Rambo look-alike).


I hope Hayato will get stronger too. (Since 1st Storm Guardian was Primo's best friend...)


Giotto-sama~!!! ^O^ Yes, at this rate Tsuna will go into Super Saiyan mode in the next chapter and pull a miracle move. (LOL)

So yes, I have to admit that this chapter contained some of the shounen manga cliches but they were done pretty well here so I wouldn't complain. It was also touching to see Tsuna's determination without being hesitant or indecisive. (Yes, look and learn Ichigo and Naruto) I hope Uni doesn't have to sacrifice herself to bring dead arcobaleno's back like Reborn mentioned in this chapter... But I'm sure this future arc will end with a good conclusion. Amano-sensei is doing great with drawings recently also. (I mean this series has one of the best arts in Shounen Jump too)
Now that I mention it, Bakuman seems to be suffering from loss of quality recently but it's still an enjoyable read so I wouldn't complain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home