Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bakuman chapter 74



Shizuka-kun, koeee.....

-So yeah, pretty good chapter all around and the art was better than last week's
-If Niizuma Eiji was a real mangaka, won't that be a revolution in manga history for sure? LOL LOL
-The new assistant working with Ashirogi Team seems like a nice guy (...and his name is Orihara... He's totally different from Orihara Izaya from Durarara though... LOL)
-Hiramaru's Otter 11 becoming a midnight anime... LOL I wish Otter 11 was a real manga (I love mangas like that)
-Shizuka-kun had some odd(and scary) facial expressions this week... LOL The funny thing is I can totally relate myself to this guy...


My character ranking for Bakuman so far:
Fukuda>Hiramaru>Azuki>Eiji>Aoki>Shizuka>Yuujirou
>>Mashiro>Hattori>Takagi>>>Others

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home