Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Random babbling of the day - Durarara!! manga


The infamous Izaya-wracking-cell phone scene


Oah... What a yandere, Izaya... But I don't feel sorry for those girls since they were bullying Anri-chan...

So yeah, this is the manga adaptation of Durarara!! light novel. While I have not watched the anime yet, I find the manga to be quite interesting. It has such a distinctive and quirky set of characters with a good mix of mysteries. I'm also spoiled with one major plot twist in the original novel(something like *beep beep is the leader of Dollars... LOL), which I'm looking forward to see how it happens. But I have to admit that there are some disturbing moments in the series.
Maybe I should check out the anime since people are saying it's waaaay better than the manga. (But I like the manga's art better)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home