Sunday, May 09, 2010

Ookiku Furikabutte S2 - ep 5


This episode's Mihashi moments (LOL)

Mihashi never fails to amuse me. The way Mihashi interacted with Hanai in such awkward manners was just so hilarious. (People thought Hanai was bullying Mihashi LOL) Mihashi did a great job as a batter in this episode and he even managed to earn a point by coming back to the home base.



So Nishiura wins against Sakitama with a called game. Sakitama boys were such hardworkers and likable even though their game ended a lot faster compare to Mihoshi's or Tousei's. (...and Icchan kawaiiyo Icchan) I feel sorry for Tai-san though... (Since he's the only senior year senpai in that team) Mihashi getting massaged while Mizutani is teasing him with a popsicle was... LOL

I watched episode 6 today also and I loved it but I won't blog about it... (If I were to mention about every single adorable & funny moment in Oofuri, it will be like super long post per episode LOL...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home