Saturday, June 02, 2007

Bleach Ep 127


Ikkaku's new fashion brings a ruckus to Asano house. (LOL)


After Rukia comforts Orihime when she was depressed at how helpless she has became after Tsubaki was destroyed(wow, that's one long run-on sentence;;;), the generous Hachi-san treats Tsubaki to normal.


While Yammy whines on how dull his new arm is to Ulqui, Aizen thinks of his new plan to 'stalk Orihime' while replaying the video of Orihime.(which is taped by Ulqui LOL)


Sorry for the generic post... I'm not really motivated to blog lately. Anyway the next week will feature a filler episode regarding Rangiku, which is alright for me since I'm a Rangiku fan and I'm sure the events involving her will be fun to watch. I'm just hoping that they are not gonna do too many one shot filler episodes like Naruto or D.Gray-Man. Oh yes and Bleach manga is going pretty exciting nowadays. Maybe I should write about the manga sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home