Sunday, May 27, 2007

Gurren Lagann!!!


Just as many bloggers have mentioned, I think this series is awesome. Episode 7 and 8 were superb(...and very sad; Kamina nooooo TOT) and this one definitely deserves to be my favourite series of this season. I wonder how Simon will change from now on now that Kamina(who was like his best friend and older brother for him...) is dead. I hope this series will get a happy and sadisfying ending.

I might blog this series once in a while from now on but since I'm really busy lately and I don't feel like blogging much now, I can't really guarantee it. Some other series I might blog(if I'm not too tired) in a next few weeks will be Naruto Shippuden(I'll definitely blog some episodes of this one), Gintama(I'll probably blog at least one epiosode in the upcoming arc), and Ookiku Furikabutte(may be?). However, they will be written in a very brief format and not as detail as my usual Bleach posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home