Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring 2011 new animes



Well it's about time another big batch of spring new animes to air. Among winter new animes, I only picked up Kimi ni Todoke 2nd, Magica Madoka and Level E. (...and I loved all of them) By spring, almost everything I'm watching will be ending except Fairy Tail (Madoka will not be over by March but I think it will end before May) so basically my weekly anime line up will change almost completely.
Here are the new April series that I'll be watching/checking out/might check out:

Will watch:
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai (AKA Anohana ; wow, long title;;)
Ao no Exorcist
Sket Dance
Tiger & Bunny
X-Men

Will watch if good:
Appleseed XIII
C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
Hana-Saku Iroha
Steins;Gate

2 Comments:

At 6:53 pm , Blogger Sarah said...

What a beautiful drawing!
Was that you drew?
kisses, Sarah,Brazil

 
At 1:08 am , Blogger Shinsakura said...

@Sarah
I do draw lots of anime style arts but I didn't draw this one unfortunately...(It's one of the official arts from the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magika) I just put it on this post because I really liked it. ^O^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home