Sunday, January 23, 2011

Bakuman chapter 117 + Elliot Hearts chapter 57

Bakuman chapter 117


Wow, Nanamine-kun is adding a whole new level of dynamic to this series. While I believe he is somewhat yandere(for popularity LOL), I find him to be pretty interesting. I'm lookin forward to see how this new arc will develop into now that Team Ashirogi (and possibly Eiji) has a new rival.


Elliot Hearts chapter 57


(Big fat spoiler ahead - Don't look if you haven't read the latest chapter of PH;;;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGG ELLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!


So it was Elly after all? I'm sure he didn't use Humpty Dumpty on his own. It must be the chain that got into him and has been using him by consuming his life. (Oh my god the seal on his chest is already at 9 o'clock, at this rate aaaarg waaaaah Elly... TOT) After reading this chapter, I get a feeling that Leo is the reincarnation of Glen Baskerville. Since Jack is speaking through Oz again, I'm sure we will get to know the truth soon enough. Oh, Mochizuki-sensei... Not only she brought another shocking twist in this chapter, she closed the chapter with another huuuuuge cliff hanger... I'm telling you, this manga has some of the most suspenseful cliffhangers in most chapters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home