Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall 2010 new animes



It's time for another batch of new animes. Although I haven't done postings like this for a while as I haven't been following a lot of series lately, I felt like posting about it again as it looks like this season will be a pretty good one. (Although it's a shame that Giant Killing ended... TOT)

Anyway here are what I'll be following/checking out this season (In alphabetical order):
Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge
Bakuman
Otome Youkai Zakuro
Star Driver
Super Robot Wars: The Inspector

Although there are a few more series that I would like to check out(e.g. Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru), I'll probably have to pick them up later on as I can't follow too many series at the same time any more. Of course my most anticipated series of the season is Bakuman. ^__^

1 Comments:

At 12:57 pm , Blogger Bella said...

YAY! ANIME! Love it!
-bleach
-death note
-Fruits basket
And many others!
_Bella_

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home