Sunday, July 11, 2010

Random Babbling of the day - Some final impressions

Here are some impressions on 4 animes that I finished recently, which I enjoyed a lot.


Durarara!!


This has been an unique and exciting ride. Certainly, it could have been better in terms of pacing but I guess it wrapped up things pretty well for an anime based on an ongoing novel. Based on its popularity, we will probably get to see the second season in a few years or so.
P.S. Walker FTW LOL


Ookiku Furikabutte ~Natsu no Taikai-hen~


Why did this series had to be so short... TOT Anyway it was another great season for Oofuri and it's so sad to see it end so soon. This season was very well-animated with even more kawaiiness but I wish they slowed down with pacing a little. I hope Nishiura does better next time. ...now, how many years until the next season???


Full Metal Alchemist -Brotherhood-


So another epic series ends. After following this series for more than a year, I feel empty now that this(...and Oofuri) ended. This series will remain memorable for sure(much better than the first animation it had) as one of the best animes I finished. I'm glad Elric brothers found their peace after such a long journey. (...so their families and friends lived happily ever after...I would say?) So long, FMA!!!


Arakawa under the Bridge


This turned out to be a lot more enjoyable than I expected. This was an entertaining light watch and it served its purpose as a comedy/slice-of-life genre very well. I will definitely watch its second season when it airs. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home