Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer 2010 Animes Impressions

Ok...Even though I haven't watched that many new animes(this season is really dried, darn...) this season, I'll write up about them anyway.

Nurarihyon no Mago - Another anime based on a Shounen Jump manga. You guys know I love Shounen Jump and this one seems to be one of the rising mangas in the magazine right now so I wanted to check it out. The first episode did a fine job introducing the basic settings and some of the major characters of the series. (As for the manga, I only read first few chapters so I have no idea how the story develops) The visuals were quite pretty also. I guess I will keep up with this for now since I'm curious how things will turn out.

Sengoku Basara 2 - Yes, boys and girls. Basara is back! The first episode of the second season reminded me all the good things of the previous season. Yes, the serious comedies of this series are just pure golds. The actions were over the top as usual(which is great) and the good old Yukimura-Oyakata-sama gag was still here. LOL I'm hoping that this season will be better than the previous one in terms of the story telling. Oh and yes, Kojuuro gakkoiiyo Kojuuro. ^O^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home