Sunday, March 20, 2011

Elliot Hearts chapter 59

Well... I have seen the spoiler before reading the chapter so I had to be mentally prepared but...(sigh)



How beautiful those days were... (Oh I can still remember how cute Elly vs Oz arguments were...)



When Elliot is about to get consumed by Humpty Dumpty, he remembers about what he told Oz back then (About not giving up life easily ; Oh my god this scene was just forcing my tears to come out), allows him to get his consciousness back.


When Vincent asks Elliot whether he wants to be killed by him or Oz, he replies 'Neither'. (Thinking that he does not want to burden Oz, awwww...)


When Elliot seizes the power of Humpty Dumpty himself, he thinks of what Oz told him back then.

The chapter ends with Elliot in a puddle or blood. (Although his body's not showing) It is most likely that he is...well, don't make me say it. I was in tears while reading this chapter. (Let's wait for the next chapter before I conclude anything)

...and yes, it looks like Oz killed that darn Isla Yura.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home