Sunday, January 30, 2011

Reborn chapter 323

Another epic chapter this week. ^__^


Hibarin reminds me of Xanxus-sama here. (That bad@ss gesture LOL)


So this chapter concludes this battle with Hibarin's victory. (Hibarin's lecture about animals in this chapter was... Just WIN d-_^d)


I loved this scene. Hibarin was so epic WAO in this chapter. (While Fran is epic LOL whenever he shows up ^__^;) It clearly shows that Hibarin does look up to Tsuna. I'm hoping that Amano-sensei will give Hibarin more character development like this one. (Hopefully we'll get to see his past sometime as well)

Anyway now that Hibarin's battle is over for now, I probably won't blog much of Reborn chapters for a while unless something really interesting comes up again. (Yes, I'm so biased towards a few characters in this manga LOL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home