Friday, July 13, 2007

Summer new animes impressions

I'm gonna do really simple this time since I don't have any screen captures.


Zombie-Loan - This one started pretty interesting. I really like the character designs since this one is based on Pitch-Pit's manga. (I loved Rozen Maiden series too ^O^) I think this one will be a decent shounen anime. ,,,and Chika gakkoiiyo Chika!!! >O<

Sky Girls TV - This anime's got pretty sweet colourful animation and really cute character designs, which is good. However, I'm kinda disappointed with the opening song because it's just not good compare to its OVA's opening song. The series started off pretty okay though. I hope it's not gonna be too slow-paced though... ,,,and Otoha kawaiiyo Otoha!!! >O<

Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei - One word to describe this series: UNIQUE. To be honest, I never really liked the manga but this adaptation turned out pretty good. (I like Shaft's creative styles ^O^) It sure is beautifully animated and the sound tracks(not the opening song though...) are pretty good. Since this series is only 12 eps long, I'll keep watching for now.

Zero no Tsukaima ~Futatsuki no Kishi~ - Nothing much is different compare to its first season except it's got quite a bit of new characters and a new storyline. I really love the new opening and the new ending is much better than the first one as well. I'm looking forward to see some more fun moments and some interesting plots coming up. I'm sure this will be as good as its first season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home