Sunday, June 17, 2007

Short Impressions - GL 11, DMC 1, Oofuri 10

Gurren Lagann Ep 11


Before => After
This episode was basically 'how to turn a hopeless shota into a cool leader'.
That is by knocking a good sense into him. lol
Simon gakkoiiyo Simon!!! >_<


Devil May Cry Ep 1


This is an anime adaptation of the popular game by Capcom. I never played the game but I was kinda looking forward to this series because I thought this was going to be a well-animated action series. Overall, the first episode was pretty good and and I'm looking forward to watch more. Dante's pretty cool too. ^O^


Ookiku Furikabutte Ep 10


It was Mihashi-kun's birthday. ^O^ Overall, very funny episode.


Just a note here: I won't be blogging Bleach this week and next week. I'm not motivated enough to blog filler episodes. -_-;;; But the current filler arc isn't too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home