Saturday, July 07, 2007

Ookiku Furikabutte - Ep 13

I know I said I'm going on another hiatus but I kinda felt like blogging again since I had some time to blog today. I'm not completely back blogging but I guess I kinda am though...


Ahaha, Mihashi-kun omoshiroi!!! >O<
Mihashi was soooooo funny. (,,,and Taka-kun got so pissed off -_^') His reaction towards the twins was just too funny too. (he thought one person suddenly switched his back number lol)


Futago kawaiiyo futago!!! ^O^
The twins from another school are cute. >_<


,,,and here's my character rank for this series up to this point(Some of them I call them by their first name and some by their last name just like in Gintama; weird, huh?):

Riou>Izumi>Takaya>The Twins>Junta>Tajima>Mihashi>>>
Momoe>Haruna>>>Sakaeguchi>Hanai>Chiyo>Hamada>Others

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home