Saturday, May 13, 2006

Karin - Impression


Karin kawaiiyo Karin!!! Kenta-kun mo sutekiyo!!! >O<

Finished watching the last episode today and I thought I should make a thread on it briefly. Anyway I enjoyed watching this series a lot because after watching Midori no Hibi, I was hoping to watch another good romance comedy anime and this was pretty much on the line. Overall, the romance part of the anime was pretty well done and the comedic parts were not bad as well. The last episode turned out to be humorous all of sudden after all the serious scenes but the ending turned out to be great, which pleased me. (however I really think the way Victor was defeated was kinda dumb lol) The characters part was actually one of the strongest points(along with the art) of the anime because most of them had their own traits that made themselves unique and standing.

,,,and here's my personal character ranking for this series:

Karin>>Kenta>>Winner>Maki>>Elda>>Anju,Ren>>>>>Others

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home