Monday, May 08, 2006

Tsubasa Chronicle Ep 28 (S2 Ep 2)



We continue from where we left off in the previous episode. Syaoran and the others believe that the culprit of the interruptor at the race must be one of the 10 people, who have passed the first round. Anyway things seem quite suspecious around them,,, (I'm sure the other viewers think so too) ,,,and I realized that they edited a lot of things from the manga. (I have read the beginning of the dragonfly race part; where is drunken Sakura scene???) Anyway in the real round of the race, Faye's machine gets broken due to another interruption and Syaoran's machine gets crushed while trying to save Ryuuoh's. Anyway yeah pretty intense episode and since I didn't read the conclusion of this arc in the manga, I am looking forward to see the outcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home