Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall 2012 new animes

(Sad to see Kuroko no Basket anime ending... Hoping for the 2nd season to air soon...)
It's been a while since I last posted here? LOL I didn't post something like this for Summer 2012 season as I only picked up 2 new series (Rinne2 and Natsuyuki). Anyway as most series I'm currently following are ending soon/or have ended, it looks like I have a plenty of room for new series. Anyway here's the list on what I am interested in watching this season:

Will watch:
Bakuman. 3
Little Busters!
Magi
Psycho-Pass
Robotics;Notes
Zetsuen no Tempest

Will watch if good:
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

Will watch if I have time:
Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb

1 Comments:

At 4:12 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home