Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring 2012 new animes



Haven't blogged for a while... Well, I've been pretty busy and tired but I'm still watching animes and reading mangas. I felt too lazy to blog about weekly manga chapters though LOL. Anyway spring anime season is always a big season for new animes. I'm planning on watching a little less this season (as well as dropping some series) and here's briefly what I'm planning on watching/trying:

Will watch:
Eureka Seven AO
Fate/Zero 2nd season
Kuroko no Basket
Shirokuma Cafe
Tsuritama
Uchuu Kyoudai

Will watch if good:
Accel World
Sakamichi no Apollon


...after writing, it still feels a lot. LOL

1 Comments:

At 7:34 am , Blogger Pau said...

Hello, I love your blog, writing quality, fate and mine just come by once in a while;) http://otsirc171374.blogspot.com.es/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home