Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas! & Winter 2012 new animes



First of all, I would like to say Merry Christmas to all readers and I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays! ^O^
...and it's almost time for yet another new anime season. You know what? Winter 2012 line ups look awesome and it's a shame that I can't pick up too many series due to the fact that 1) Only Fate/Zero ended this season among all the series I was following (Although Fate/Zero will resume on April 2012 as it is a split 2-cour show) 2) I won't have time to follow too many series

So here's my basic idea on what I'm interested on the upcoming Winter 2012 anime season.

Will watch:
Aquarion Evol
Natsume Yuujinchou Shi

Most likely will watch:
Black Rock Shooter
Recorder to Randoseru

Interested in checking out if good:
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Rinne no Lagrange: Flower declaration of your heart
Senki Zesshou Symphogear
The New Prince of Tennis


...and again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! ^O^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home